Director of Autism, CBDS & Employment Services
Designation: Director of Autism, CBDS & Employment Services
Location: Plymouth, MA
June 11, 2019
If you are looking for a job with an organization that makes a lasting difference in people’s lives, join The Arc of Greater Plymouth as our new Director of Autism, CBDS & Employment Services.
The Arc of Greater Plymouth seeks an industry expert in providing support to individuals with autism. You will be responsible for the oversight and operations of our existing program and spearhead our continued growth in this area. This is a new position to support the increase in services offered to our communities. The Mission of the Arc of Greater Plymouth is to empower and support people with disabilities and their families to belong, contribute and thrive.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Director of Program Operations, you will provide oversight for the program, including service delivery, financial management and staffing.
- You will work collaboratively with the Director of Clinical Services on developing optimum individual plans for program members.
- You will have an effective working knowledge of Employment and CBDS services in the state of Massachusetts and will manage programs accordingly.
- You will actively and responsibly manage program growth within our service area.
- You will provide expert and ongoing evaluation of the services provided, assessing quality outcomes and adjusting programmatic operations as necessary and appropriate.
- You will develop and maintain a positive and professional relationship with all stakeholder, including people receiving services, family members, funding sources and internal partners.
The Skills, Experience and Characteristics you will bring:
- Current knowledge of evidence-based practices in supporting people with autism.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience providing support to people with autism or developmental disabilities.
- 5+ years of progressive managerial experience required.
- Strong commitment to the promotion and protection of the rights if individuals served.
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
- Valid Driver’s license with clean driving record
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please send a resume and cover letter to Kathy Baldwin at KathyB@thearcofgp.org