Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
March 7, 2019
We are currently looking for part-time with the potential for full-time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for evening and weekend hours to support individuals we serve whom live in an Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) home. Identify health related needs and monitor medical status of individuals in home. Provide direct care as needed including ADL care, transportation and facilitating community outings.
Qualification / Requirements
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and for The Arc’s mission statement.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Proven success developing positive working relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Maintain medical books, house book logs. Etc. as required to ensure program compliance with all regulations.
- Assessing Individuals medical status.
- Administering medications as prescribed.
- Valid MA LPN License
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record and must be able to pass criminal background checks.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, kneel, sit, reach, and climb stairs. Must be able to lift at least 25 pounds using proper lifting techniques or the use of two-person lift. Ability to operate a computer and other office equipment such as a copier & printer. Ability to assist persons served with tasks of daily living.